Monday, February 1, 2010

Lesson 1: Introduction to Photography+ Assignment

I chose to take this photo because it creates a shadow around the object. (Radial Symmetry)
I chose to take this picture because it fit under two of the categories, triangulation and breaking the rules. I chose it for breaking the rules because the tree is centered in the middle of the frame. (Breaking the Rules)

I chose to take this picture beacause of the shadowing that the ring creates and how the lighting reflects off of the ring. I also chose to take it because the ring is kind of a symbol. (Interesting Aesthetic)


I chose to take this photo because the snow globe fills the whole picture and there isn't any white space. The picture is interesting because of the point that it was taken at. This picture doesn't really have any importance to me and it was just randomly taken. (Filling the Frame)








I chose to take the picture from this angle because the focal point is really visible. (Focal Point)





I chose to take this photo because it fit the category of arrangement but it also fit juxtaposition so I chose it for that one. (Juxtapostion)






I chose to take this picture because the sun set has a lot of different colors and the sun reflects off the water. (Rule of Thirds)







I chose to take this picture from this angle because it fit the arrangement category. This was kind of just a random theme that I thought out for the picture, there wasn't really any meaning to the photo. (Arrangement)








I chose to take this picture because it shows the overlapping of the trees and the branches. It was taken in my back yard because it there are alot of trees that can look really good in pictures. (Overlapping)




















I chose to take this photo because it shows the mid, back and foreground really well. (Back, Mid and Foreground)











I chose to take this photo because i got the necklace from my dad on my thirteenth birthday. I chose to make the necklace into a heart because it sharpens the image so it isn't just a dull photo of the inside of a book. (Axial Symmetry)


























I chose to take this photo at this shot because of the distinct triangles that are the stairs and also the focal point is really visible. I chose this photo because it was taken on a vacation and brings back memories of that vacation. (Triangulation)

No comments:

Post a Comment