Wednesday, March 3, 2010


2. When I look at this photo it makes me think of being in a calm place but at the same time a bit depressing or sad. One thing that I like about it is that it represents a leading line photo and shooting a photo through another object. Symbolism may something like looking back at life or something in a persons life. The lighting is bright enough so that you can see it, so I think that the lighting is good because the photo is already in black and white. Cropping would not have worked in this photo because if you cut some of the photo off it would no longer have it symbolism. I like that a certain mood is created and the symbolism is strong. One point of improvement is maybe taking the photo in color the same way. Overall the photo appears to be very well thought out and it is remarkable how well it was taken and how much thought was put into it. I really enjoyed this photo and its possible symbolism and backround.

No comments:

Post a Comment