Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Portrait Photography
















When I first look at this photo I see a completly destroyed building or house and the girl kind of looks scared like she did something wrong. The photo may be telling a story, like someone got angry and couldn't deal with the anger so they destroyed a house. The reason this picture looks different from a basic snapshot is that it doesn't look like someone just randomly took the picture it looks like a model is in it almost. It reminds me of something that would be photographed on Americas Next Top Model as a challenge. I think that the photographer posed her in this way because it shows that not all pictures have to be of something happy, they can kind of have a depressing feel to them. This photograph inspires me to take my next portrait shot in the sense that not everything has to be the way people would expect them to be, they can be different and out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment