Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Portrait Photography

When I first see this photo I see a very happy and confident person. This photo doesn't tell a story but the person seems to be thinking of something happy or good in her life because her smile doesn't seem fake it seems like she really does have something to smile about. What makes it look professional is that the background is blurred out and they photographer has taken moods into consideration. Also the photographer also had her pose so it wasn't just a generic snapshot that you see everyone taking. I think that the photographer posed her this way because it makes the photo different and there isn't going to be a bunch more people that have the same photo. This inspires my next portrait because it makes me remember that the person can't just can't be standing there, there has to be posing of some sort. Also, the background can't just be plain, it has to have some meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment